Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Book Cover

This is first time i design a book cover for my project work! Initially i thought it was easy but absolutely it was not! I keep design and design and i get one quite satisfy and after i print out, it was a wrong thing totaly from my design because i was using a wrong landscape.
However, luckily i able to finish my book cover design before presentation and i hope other also will feel it like a real book cover as i really put a lots of effort and time especially in design! Hope that others will like it too! haha^^
This is the front page of my book cover ^^

And this is the back cover of the book 

hehe finally it look like this! xDD
This was really a good experience to me, now i am very proud to say i had already success to design a book cover haha! xDD

2 comments:

  1. haha..^^ nice. how wat guna aplikasi apa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih aya^^ saya guna powerpoint dan paint untuk design bagi muka hadapan tu, dan gambar belakang tu yang ada 'love klip' tu saya download dekat satu software namanya 'meituxiuxiu', tapi gambar-gambar dalam photo tu saya yang ambil la xDD

      Delete